Help watering July 27-Aug.6

  • Erin Greenleaf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2013
      Hello fellow gardeners!

      I'm looking for someone to help me water my plot while I'm out of town? I will gladly return the favor for you, of course!

      I'll be away starting Sat. July 27th and returning Wed. Aug. 7. And even if you just stopped by to water 2-3 times, I would be forever grateful. My plot is right in the center of the garden (#13B).

      No one wants to return from vacation to a dead vegetable garden! And again...I will GLADLY return the favor. So if you have an upcoming trip, take me up on my offer! Feel free to call or email me.

      Thanks so much!

      Erin Greenleaf
      206-941-1124