Feast in the Garden ~ Paella fundraiser dinner August 14th!

  • LauraM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2013
      Hi Picardo Gardeners,

      Attached is the official announcement for our 4th Annual Feast in the Garden paella fundraiser dinner, which will be on Wednesday, August 14, 2013, 6 - 9 PM at Picardo. Please join us for delicious food, home-made wines and beer, a grand dessert buffet and lots of fun. This popular event sells out, so reserve your place early! Note that tickets are $35 if purchased by July 31 but $40 after that date. I hope to see you there!.

      Thanks

      Milton