Picardo Farm Gardener Gathering!, 3/9/2013, 10:00 am

  • picardo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2013
      Reminder from: picardo Yahoo! Group

      Title: Picardo Farm Gardener Gathering!

      Date: Saturday March 9, 2013
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Location: U Prep School in the Commons
      Notes: Join your fellow gardeners for a welcome to spring and a look ahead to another wonderful growing season in the garden! Come learn about what projects we have ahead of us and find out how to get involved. New gardeners will be offered a tour of the garden after the gathering.

    • picardo@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2013

        Date: Saturday March 9, 2013