Seed Sources and Monsanto

  • LLBailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2013
      Even organic and heirloom may not safe from Monsanto these days... this may be the most important gardening article you read this year if you care about this stuff.

      Yes, I will still use the old seeds in my storage, I will not waste them, but be very careful about buying new.

      If you're buying starts, then who knows....

      All the best,
      Lacia Lynne
      YOU EAT EVERY DAY!   "Let the farmer be forevermore honored in his calling, for they who labor
      in the Earth, are the chosen people of God" - Thomas Jefferson

      An interesting article about which seed companies are owned by Monsanto, and which are not, so you can make sure and buy from the latter.

      http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/the-four-steps-required-to-keep-monsanto-out-of-your-garden/