Educational Signage Work Parties - Mosaic Sign Posts

  • joan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012
      Our work parties will start Saturday, May 12th - 10am - 2pm. (Our May 5th party has been cancelled). May 12th we will be constructing framework and pouring cement footings for 8 posts. The Saturdays of May 19 & May 26, we will be mixing mortar & applying mosaic. If you have any food safe ceramic plates, marbles, tiles & small pebbles to contribute - they would be most welcome. We look forward to seeing you, your creativity & potluck dish! Any questions? Joan 206-679-2540