raspberry

  • LLBailey
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2012
      Hi fellow Picardo gardeners!

      Any one pruning or reducing their raspberry patch soon?

      My goats need ALL the raspberry leaves I can get, there's nothing better for the dairy goats that helped out with the knotweed and the south hillside at Picardo last year and who will be doing more this year.  They are in the midst of kidding season and we appreciate all the raspberry leaves we can get!

      Call, or txt is great, 206-356-7768 or email LLBspot@... and I will make arrangements to pick up promptly from where ever we agree to put them.

      All the best,
      Lacia Lynne (pronounced Lay-sha, we had some funny intros at the irrigation work parties last weekend)
      and the goatie girls