Picardo South Field Design Presentation, 1/23/2012, 7:00 pm

  • picardo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 19, 2012
      Reminder from: picardo Yahoo! Group
      Title: Picardo South Field Design Presentation
      Date: Monday January 23, 2012
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Location: U Prep in the Commons
      Notes: Join us to view the new design for the south field at Picardo. See the details for our new path system, learn about the new irrigation system, get the plans for the food bank beds, bamboo and mushroom gardens, art mural on the wall and educational signage, the new pathway and enhancements to the south hillside. See the details for the transformation of our pumpkin patch into a full blown Children's Garden! We will have Nick Morin from Barker Landscape Architects and Jessi Bloom from NW Bloom present to share our plans. For questions please contact Milt at miltontam@... or call 206-525-9556.