Picardo South Field Design Presentation; Monday, January 23, 2012

  • LauraM
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2011
      Monday, January 23, 2012
      7-9 p.m.
      At U Prep in the Commons

      Seasons Greetings Gardeners!

      Here is a nice present for us all and something to look forward to for the New Year!

      Join us to view the new design for the south field at Picardo. See the details for our new path system, learn about the new irrigation system, get the plans for the food bank beds, bamboo and mushroom gardens, art mural on the wall and educational signage, the new pathway and enhancements to the south hillside. See the details for the transformation of our pumpkin patch into a full blown Children's Garden! We will have Nick Morin from Barker Landscape Architects and Jessi Bloom from NW Bloom present to share our plans. Get involved with the implementation of all these wonderful projects in the New Year!

      For questions please contact Milt at miltontam@... or call 206-525-9556.