Picardo Grant Information

  • LauraM
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2011
      Hi Folks,

      Sharing info about the Department of Neighborhoods grant we received and the work we will be doing. The file with the PowerPoint was too large to share on Yahoo so I have uploaded it to a shared file web service called Media Fire. The link for it is included in this message and can also be found in the LINKS section of this Yahoo site. Please take a look, get involved, and tell your gardening neighbors!

      http://www.mediafire.com/?a1qp0dw3gf03a

      Laura