Picardo Farm Public Design Meeting, 10/15/2011, 10:00 am

  • picardo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2011
      Reminder from: picardo Yahoo! Group

      Title: Picardo Farm Public Design Meeting

      Date: Saturday October 15, 2011
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: U Prep; Commons
      Notes: Join us to begin to work on the redesign of the south half of Picardo! With our grant funding we will be transforming to a year round garden and we need all of you to help the process. We will be meeting with interested community members to help guide the design. Following the meeting we will have our last gleaning and south field clearance work party.

    • picardo@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2011

        Date: Saturday October 15, 2011
        Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm