PICARDO GARDEN WORK PARTY AND CIDER PRESSING POTLUCK, 9/17/2011, 6:30 pm

  • picardo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3 6:25 PM
      Reminder from: picardo Yahoo! Group

      Title: PICARDO GARDEN WORK PARTY AND CIDER PRESSING POTLUCK

      Date: Saturday September 17, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Meet at the Pavilion
      Notes: Join us for the September work party and cider pressing potluck! Bring apples and pears and a dish to share for this fall celebration in the garden! Knives, cutting boards, bowls and jugs to fill with cider are needed too.

    • LLBailey
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5 11:25 AM
        Is the time on this correct?
        Is way dark by 8:15pm even now, I made a note of it last night..

        Somehow I got the idea this was a daytime event?

        Title: PICARDO GARDEN WORK PARTY AND CIDER PRESSING POTLUCK

        Date: Saturday September 17, 2011
        Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 4 minutes.
        Location: Meet at the Pavilion
        Notes: Join us for the September work party and cider pressing potluck! Bring apples and pears and a dish to share for this fall celebration in the garden! Knives, cutting boards, bowls and jugs to fill with cider are needed too.

      • LauraM
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6 9:58 AM
          Thanks Lcaia,

          The time is indeed wrong. this work party is a daytime event from 10 am to 2 pm. I'll fiox that!

          Laura