Re: The Diseases of Picardo and the Plants That *Can* Resist Them

  • Laura Matter
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
      Hi Ben,

      Let's chat about that as I think it would be a good reference to have
      in the barn for folks to use! We put a little info in the handbook,
      but it is not big enough to hold everything we could say about
      gardening at Picardo. You can reach me at lmatter@...

      Laura Matter
    • Gina Massoni
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2011
        Put it online. Barn conditions will degrade anything paper fairly quickly.

        Gina