PICARDO GARDEN WORK PARTY AND POTLUCK, 7/13/2011, 6:30 pm

  • picardo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29 6:31 PM
      Reminder from: picardo Yahoo! Group

      Title: PICARDO GARDEN WORK PARTY AND POTLUCK

      Date: Wednesday July 13, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 7 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: Meet at the Pavilion
      Notes: Join us for our July work party and potluck! Tend the garden to the tunes of one of our garden musicians...tba. Volunteer hours will be counted following this work party! Take advantage of this ready made opportunity to get time in.

    • picardo@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2011

        Date: Wednesday July 13, 2011
        Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm