PICARDO HERB GARDEN 101, 6/5/2011, 10:00 am

  • picardo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2011
      Reminder from: picardo Yahoo! Group

      Title: PICARDO HERB GARDEN 101

      Date: Sunday June 5, 2011
      Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
      Location: In the Herb Garden
      Notes: Want to know more about our herb garden? Join us for a Sunday herb garden class, work party and tasting event. We will be working in the garden while learning. Learn about and do maintenance of the established herbs and planting of new plants with Laura Matter, Seattle Tilth educator and one of your site coordinators. Practice the basics of getting a retaining wall started with Stu Prado, professional landscaper and the creator of the beautiful central bed in the herb garden. Learn how to use the herbs we grow with chef extraordinaire and site coordinator Milton Tam who will be on hand to indulge us with his creative concoctions. Contact Laura Matter for more info: lmatter@... 206-491-5905