PICARDO GARDEN WORK PARTY, 6/6/2011, 6:30 pm

  • picardo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2011
      Reminder from: picardo Yahoo! Group

      Title: PICARDO GARDEN WORK PARTY

      Date: Monday June 6, 2011
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: MEET IN THE PAVILION
      Notes: We will be transplanting, pulling noxious weeds, doing hose and wheelbarrow inventory, working the compost, and weed-whacking! join your work party leader, Laura Matter, for the evening and get some hours in while meeting others and beautifying the garden. Questions? email lmatter@...

    • picardo@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2011

        Date: Monday June 6, 2011
        Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm