Yahoo Web Site Use

  • LauraM
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2011
      Welcome back to Picardo for the 2011 season! Our Yahoo calendar has been updated with most of the garden activities and plant sales and other related events you might be interested in. Please feel free to add events to the calendar for the season. This web site is a communal site, you do not need my permission to post items. Please take a moment to explore.. There is a lot of good horticultural information in the links section. Add a fun poll for others to answer! Add your 2011 photos and use the message board to get questions answered. Thanks for joining us!

      Laura Matter
      Co-Site Coordinator