Planted snap peas and snow peas today!

  • wiemansimons
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      Update from Jan 30: Saw a few people in the garden today. After pre-sprouting seeds in moist paper towels, I planted the peast out under a cloche. For the past several years I've done this on Feb 1, and it's worked out fine. Don't really get an earlier harvest, but it is encouraging to have plants growing vigorously in March. Looking forward to a hot, sunny, summer season! - ana