Sumptuous Summer Supper in the Garden: Fundraiser for Picardo Projects, 9/17/2010, 6:00 pm

  • picardo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 6:12 PM
      Reminder from: picardo Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sumptuous Summer Supper in the Garden: Fundraiser for Picardo Projects

      Date: Friday September 17, 2010
      Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 23 hours, 47 minutes.
      Location: Wine tasting at the old tools shed and then dinner in the Pavilion
      Notes: Support Picardo fall projects: Blueberry beds, West Side Compost bins and help retire the final bit of Compost Toilet debt: buy a ticket to our first annual Sumptuous Supper in the Garden. You will begin with wine tasting of hand made wines by Picardo vintners, freshly prepared hors d'oeuvres and music by Picardo musicians, then enjoy a sit down Paella dinner with side salad; paella prepared by our own Jim Kuhn and salad by Julia Wharton. Then follow it all up with dessert by Dessert Works, ala our own Tim Towner, and other creations by Picardo gardeners. $30.00 per diner or two for $50.00. Contact Sandra Schaffer to purchase at 206-524-1320 or sandras@.... We have 40 tickets only so purchase early before they are all gone!

    • picardo@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7 6:19 PM

        Date: Friday September 17, 2010
        Time: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm