Picardo Work Party, 7/14/2010, 6:30 pm

  • picardo@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5 6:26 PM
      Reminder from: picardo Yahoo! Group

      Title: Picardo Work Party

      Date: Wednesday July 14, 2010
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: In the Garden
      Notes: Special Work Party Night! Composting Workshop and Marimba Band with potluck! Come work in the garden and learn all about noxious weeds and why they don't go in the bins. Learn how to make hot compost! Whistle while you work! More news to come in the reminder email!

    • Kevin OConnor
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7 3:03 PM
        Yes, YAAMBA Marimba is looking forward to the upcoming work party.  We'll play two sets of African music for everyone and if you like what you hear we'll also be playing at the Triple Door in downtown Seattle at 3rd in Union on Thursday, July 29 from 9:00 - midnight!  No cover charge and they have lots of room for dancing.  So come and enjoy a summer night listenig to music.  Join us!
        More info at:

        We are on facebook too!

        Paz,
        Kevin O'Connor
        YAAMBA Marimba-Seattle
        email:globalambitions@...
        cell: (206) 402-2508

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11 6:27 PM

          Date: Wednesday July 14, 2010
          Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
          Location: In the Garden
          Notes: Special Work Party Night! Composting Workshop and Yaamba Marimba Band with potluck! Come work in the garden and learn all about noxious weeds and why they don't go in the bins. Learn how to make hot compost! Whistle while you work! More news to come in the reminder email!