extra hay anyone?

  • NatureDoc Doctor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010
      Hello fellow gardeners!!

      So much rain! The weeds are winning! (But at least most are eatable!)

      I was wondering if anyone had extra hay they would like to get rid of.
      I can come pick it up from your plot. Just give me an idea of how much.

      Thanks,
      Michael Byrne, ND, MA
      www.CreatingVitality.com

      Seattle Healing Arts Center
      6300 9th Ave. NE, Suite 200
      Seattle, WA 98115

    • drmichaelbyrne
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2010

        You can email me at DrByrne@...

        Thanks,
        Michael Byrne, ND, MA
        www.CreatingVitality.com

        Seattle Healing Arts Center
        6300 9th Ave. NE, Suite 200
        Seattle, WA 98115
      • Laura Matter
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2010
          I know this is a technicality and since you are asking amongst the
          Picardo group it should turn out ok but I just wanted to point out
          that what you are looking for is really straw and not hay. Hay comes
          with all the seed of the grass plant and straw is what is left after
          the other is harvested. Thus you could have oat straw or another
          cereal grain. You don't want hay in your plot because you will infest
          it with grass seed. This could come in handy when you are out looking
          to purchase a bale on your own.