2010 Renewals?

  • stkittsbiz
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2010
      Hello fellow gardeners! I know that Rich was waiting to send out the renewal notices, but it's February and I am wondering if anyone has received theirs. I didn't want to bother him again, so I'm posting here.

      Thanks! ~Lori
    • Justine Dell'Aringa
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 8, 2010
        Hi, I haven't received one yet.

        Justine

        To: picardo@yahoogroups.com
        From: lori@...
        Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 20:24:20 +0000
        Subject: Picardo Yahoo Group 2010 Renewals?

        Hello fellow gardeners! I know that Rich was waiting to send out the renewal notices, but it's February and I am wondering if anyone has received theirs. I didn't want to bother him again, so I'm posting here.

        Thanks! ~Lori

      • David Atcheson
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 8, 2010
          Hi all,

          I just received mine.

          When you open your envelopes, don't miss the little half-sheet flyer with information the Picado Composting Toilet. It contains a brief update and info on how to donate.*  We're getting close but still need additional funds to close the gap!

          - David Atcheson
             Picardo Composting Toilet Committee

          * One way is to go to http://www.ppatchtrust.org/, click Donate Now under Support Our Work, and make an online donation with "Picardo Composting Toilet" as the designation.

          From: lori@stkittsbiz. com
          Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 20:24:20 +0000

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 8, 2010
            Well, of course I just received my packet only moments after writing this! lol I noticed the flier about donating to the composting toilet!

            Peace,
            ~Lori

            --- In picardo@yahoogroups.com, "stkittsbiz" <lori@...> wrote:

            > Hello fellow gardeners! I know that Rich was waiting to send out the renewal notices, but it's February and I am wondering if anyone has received theirs. I didn't want to bother him again, so I'm posting here.
            >
            > Thanks! ~Lori

          • LauraM
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 11, 2010
              Hey Folks, Renewals went out last Friday so if you have not seen yours please contact Rich Macdonald directly at rich.macdonald@.... Laura Matter