Happy January;spring is coming!!

  • LauraM
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2010
      Hi Folks,

      This is a gentle nudge, a quiet wake up call to gardeners at Picardo. We will be planning the season's activities soon so if you have ideas please start getting them ready to share with your fellow gardeners. We will have our compost toilet this season. If you have not seen it go take a look! It is not quite ready for steady business but is in place. Hope the winter has been treating you all well. Look for news about early season work parties, the Gardener Gathering in April, the regular season work party schedule, a plan for Saturday classes in the garden, food bank gardening and more!!

      Laura Matter
    • Justine Dell'Aringa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2010
        Super huge GIGANTIC CONGRATS to all the folks that made the compost toilet happen!!  You're all awesome, seriously, way to go!!

        To: picardo@yahoogroups.com
        From: lmatter7@...
        Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:18:17 +0000
        Subject: Picardo Yahoo Group Happy January;spring is coming!!