Re: [pias-antler] Re: BIMF pictures

  • Jürgen Vanvlasselaer
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2003
      > You can send the cd to;
      > Kurt Ingels
      > Ramen 24
      > 9000 Gent
      > Belgium

      **ahhhh mystery solved:)....

      J�rgen
      np/Leather strip:The rebirth of agony(CD)(with
      probably the best Leathertrack on it imho("the edge of
      anger")

      =====

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Kerstin Pielmeier
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 2, 2003
        Hi,

        am 31.12.2002 0:37 Uhr schrieb Michael Rea unter teknoficks@...:
        > So wher can we go online to see them?

        Go to http://www.fuzzyl0gic.org and have a look.
        No great design, just pictures.

        Take care,
        KerstIn

        PS: Kurt, I´ll send you the cd when I´m finished with all of the pictures
      • Michael Rea
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 2, 2003
          Thankyou very much Kerstin!

          happy new year to all!

          mike.

          n/p click click - sweet stuff (still sounds great)

        • hideindarkness <hideindarkness@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 10, 2003
            Hi Kerstin,

            Rather late for replying but thanks for the work you've done alredy.
            Im eagerly looking for the cd with the pics. Some cool stuff on the
            website.

            So best wishes and take care!

            Darkdweller

            -- In pias-antler@yahoogroups.com, Kerstin Pielmeier <kerstin@r...>