Re: [pias-antler] PIASsers @ T i n i t u s

  • smurf
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 1, 2002
      1/11/02 0:42:02, Hans Akerman <akerman@...> wrote:

      the musix loud the girls pretty

      are you going down to paradise city ?

      Time Is Irrelevant

      http://smurf.soylence.org
    • Hans Akerman
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 1, 2002
        On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, smurf wrote:

        > 1/11/02 0:42:02, Hans Akerman <akerman@...> wrote:
        >
        > the musix loud the girls pretty
        >
        > are you going down to paradise city ?

        Stockholm ain't what Dylan had in mind when he wrote that line I think!
        :-)

        Hansi
      • Leonardo Hern´┐Żndez-Cortez
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 2, 2002
          > <pias-antler@yahoogroups.com> "> Evil E. <" <Evil.E@...>Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 19:51:52 +0100
          > [pias-antler] PIASsers @ T i n i t u sReply-To: pias-antler@yahoogroups.com
          >
          >Are there any piassers (that's : pIassers, not pLassers...) going to the
          >Tinitus festival in Stockholm on saturday ???
          >
          >If yes, identify yourself/yourselves please !!! ;oD

          Hi fellow pIassers!!!!!
          I will be attending this year's edition of the Tinitus Festival!

          I have foreign look(mediterranean look) in the sense that I don't look "typically" swedish. I have short black hair, dark brown eyes, I'm ca 1.80 m tall&skinny and I'll be wearing a Front 242 t-shirt ( the one with the jellyfish ).

          If you recognise this profile, don't feel intimidated, dare to approach me and just say "hi" to me! :)) I would appreciate that! :)

          I'll see you there at Tinitus Festival.

          Take care,

          Yours sincerely

          Leonardo a k a Striver343.

          Fed up with slow, insecure and unreliable email?
          Don't get HOT...get Coldmail. www.coldmail.nu

          Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
          Hundreds of choices. It's free!
          http://www.bigmailbox.com
        • J.F.
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 2, 2002
            http://medlem.spray.se/w00tw00t/P46/

            Highwayman is a cover on a song recorded by Johnny Cash. Industrial
            country. :-D

            Spazm sounds kinda like Cabaret Voltaire according to some ppl.

            X3MST is a track I made in one hour a few weeks ago. I was bored. :-)

            Id' like to hear what you think. Enjoy!

            /joakim aka P@46