[pias-antler] à;GRUMH... mailing list

  • Anders Wahlbom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 1999
      Hello,

      I happened to stumble over an à;GRUMH... mailing list while I was checking
      some music lists at ONElist. Not a very large one (three members including
      myself; I subscribed right away), but maybe it's worth checking out...
      I've posted an intro message and told the other two that we exist. We'll
      see if it'll do either list any good... List archive at:

      http://www.onelist.com/viewarchive.cgi?listname=aGRUMH

      Step to the left, step to the right,
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 1999
        At 17:29 1999-07-08 , you wrote:
        >I happened to stumble over an à;GRUMH... mailing list while I was checking
        >some music lists at ONElist.

        Talking about a;grumh, several years back i got to know a guy called Anders
        Svensson from Västerås.
        He was BIG fan of a;grumh, doing all he could to get hold of live tapes etc
        etc, he must have had 60-80 or so diffferent shows. He was also fanatic
        about Sisters Of Mercy and a few otehr goth bands.
        He was a music reviewer for the swedish magazine Release (As was Jesper
        Odemark here on the list, AFAIK), but he disappeared some time ago.

        If anybody here know's where he's hiding today, i'd be happy to invite him
        to the list, he would have a lot to share.
        (BTW, a web search on his name wouldn't do any good, since it's one of the
        most common names in Sweden.)

        Jan
        ICQ #10443263