Re: : [pias-antler] DAF Are Back!!!

  • Hans Akerman
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1 2:04 AM
      On Tue, 1 Oct 2002, Robert Svensson wrote:

      > A recommendation: a swedish band called Spetsnaz was played on the
      > radio show P3 demo the other week. A great EBM VERY 1986/242/Ebb-ish
      > song called To the Core. It can be downloaded (MP3/128 kbit/s) at:
      > http://www.sr.se/p3/demowebben/
      > Choose Spetsnaz in the artist box. Right click to download. You can also
      > listen in streaming audio. Goodie goodie for us old 80/EBM freaks.

      Check out their home-page at: http://www.novalea-design.net/spetsnaz/

      They have another song there, "Bloodsports".

      We hade them playing here in Stockholm. Great gig! They played 7-8 of
      their songs, and it was REALLY old-school.

      Hans Åkerman
      http://www.RunLevelZero.com
    • Sven Johansson
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1 3:06 AM
        Ah, very good indeed and although the recordings are great, they belong on
        stage. Be sure to check out their webpage as well: http://www.spetsnaz.tk/

        This is Karate-Body. ;D

        /S

        > >A recommendation: a swedish band called Spetsnaz was played on the
        > >radio show P3 demo the other week. A great EBM VERY 1986/242/Ebb-ish
        > >song called To the Core. It can be downloaded (MP3/128 kbit/s) at:
        > >http://www.sr.se/p3/demowebben/
        >
        >here's a direct d/l link for that track in higher data rate (160
        >kbit):
        >http://www.novalea-design.net/spetsnaz/Spetsnaz_-_To_The_Core.mp3
        >
        >plus another goodie:
        >http://www.novalea-design.net/spetsnaz/Spetsnaz_-_Bloodsport.mp3

      • Jan Sundström
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2 12:47 AM
          Hey godheads,

          Hah, they're not fooling me =)
          Looking closer, one guy has the adress
          lazerstefan@something...

          The (in)famous Lazerstefans, aka Volvo 242! Still
          remember the hilarious medley with Carola's Främling
          and Join in the Chant at Kolingsborg a few years ago.

          Anyway, probably this doesn't make any sense to the
          non-swedish listees, so I'll stop droning.

          Jan

          --- Sven Johansson <igelkotte@...> skrev: >
          > Ah, very good indeed and although the recordings are
          > great, they belong on
          > stage. Be sure to check out their webpage as well:
          > http://www.spetsnaz.tk/
          >
          > This is Karate-Body. ;D
          >
          > /S
          >
          > > >A recommendation: a swedish band called Spetsnaz
          > was played on the
          > > >radio show P3 demo the other week. A great EBM
          > VERY 1986/242/Ebb-ish
          > > >song called To the Core. It can be downloaded
          > (MP3/128 kbit/s) at:
          > > >http://www.sr.se/p3/demowebben/
          > >
          > >here's a direct d/l link for that track in higher
          > data rate (160
          > >kbit):
          >
          >http://www.novalea-design.net/spetsnaz/Spetsnaz_-_To_The_Core.mp3
          > >
          > >plus another goodie:
          >
          >http://www.novalea-design.net/spetsnaz/Spetsnaz_-_Bloodsport.mp3

          Gratis e-mail resten av livet på www.yahoo.se/mail
          Busenkelt!
        • Sven Johansson
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2 10:46 AM
            >Hey godheads,
            >
            >Hah, they're not fooling me =)
            >Looking closer, one guy has the adress
            >lazerstefan@something...
            >
            >The (in)famous Lazerstefans, aka Volvo 242! Still
            >remember the hilarious medley with Carola's Fr�mling
            >and Join in the Chant at Kolingsborg a few years ago.

            Well, they're not "fooling" me either (since I know them) but that doesn't
            really change anything does it? You can't argue the quality or the Karate
            Body-ness of this material. :) Both Pontus and Stefan has been involved in
            numerous projects, and Volvo 242 and Lazerstefanz was two of them. Pontus
            other project Octoberland, that released a CD called "Mindhaven" a few years
            back is also worth checking out.

            But the fact remains that LazerStefanz version of "S�nt �r livet" with the
            pounding EBM-background + doa-girls IS hilarious. ;D

            /S