Re: [pias-antler] Re: Euro-Nielsing again

  • Jürgen Vanvlasselaer
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 2, 2002
      Hi Niels,

      > thanks for your support :-)

      **no prob

      > Concerning DJing: I still dunno how long the slot
      > will be - but I'll
      > surely take care of "Belgian pralinees" :-)

      **make my day and play "Goldrush" of Parade Ground
      If you do that,i'll buy you some Belgian beers:)

      i guess you will play lots of 242:)

      > BTW: Anyone here that knows the Belgian act bng ?

      "BNG"?

      unknown to me....smurfie?Mario?

      bye
      J�rgen
      ps/RevJohn...are you coming to eurorock or not?

      =====

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • John
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 2, 2002
        >ps/RevJohn...are you coming to eurorock or not?

        Most likley not. i've been putting all my energy and funds towards opening a night club, but there is still that samll chance I might lose my mind at the last second and hop a plane to Belgium:)

        And, speaking of my night club, anyone know of any bands that want to come to Los Angeles?

        --
        -Rev.John

        --
      • Jesper
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 3, 2002
          > And, speaking of my night club, anyone know of any bands that want to come
          to Los Angeles?

          Machinepop gladly plays there if you pay for the trip and stay! =)
          I'll even write a few new songs so I'll have a set... ;)

          electronically yours, jesper

          http://www.bolina.hsb.se/hsidor/jesper
          - -- --- ---- ----- ------ ----- ---- --- -- -
          Electronic Obsession Mailorder
          http://obsession.svart.nu
        • Niels23@robotnik.de
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 3, 2002
            Jürgen Vanvlasselaer schrieb:

            > **make my day and play "Goldrush" of Parade Ground
            > If you do that,i'll buy you some Belgian beers:)

            I'll keep that in mind. Though I'm not a beer drinker, I like these
            crazy cherry flavoured ones from Belgium.

            > i guess you will play lots of 242:)

            Who is Front 242 ?

            Umsturz jetzt!
            Niels 23
          • Jürgen Vanvlasselaer
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 3, 2002

              > > **make my day and play "Goldrush" of Parade
              > Ground
              > > If you do that,i'll buy you some Belgian beers:)
              >
              > I'll keep that in mind. Though I'm not a beer
              > drinker, I like these
              > crazy cherry flavoured ones from Belgium.

              **Kriek Bellevue?

              > > i guess you will play lots of 242:)
              >
              > Who is Front 242 ?

              **some belgian 80's band,they use some kind of
              electronic pianos.In the band is some indian dude with
              a mowhawk playing drums,shouting all the time that we
              have to move our body.They wear sunglasses...even in
              the dark and they use lots of smoke,so we can't even
              see a thing...i don't know why every body likes them
              so much.Their tracks have weird names like
              "headpunker"(or something like that) and "Quite
              usuals","mastertit",etc..i don't think they will
              become big in the electronic world...besides they
              stole everything from "Mastertune":)

              bye
              J�rgen
              np/Vront 243:Official Virgins (LP)(in the black sleeve!)

              =====

              http://sbc.yahoo.com
            • Stephane Werquin
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 3, 2002
                I remember now, they also did covers of "Awful Day" from Neon Judgement
                and "Circling Overland" from VNV Nation ...

                Np: Back 242 - Always Stop (At the red light)

                > > > **make my day and play "Goldrush" of Parade
                > > Ground
                > > > If you do that,i'll buy you some Belgian beers:)
                > >
                > > I'll keep that in mind. Though I'm not a beer
                > > drinker, I like these
                > > crazy cherry flavoured ones from Belgium.
                >
                > **Kriek Bellevue?
                > >
                > > > i guess you will play lots of 242:)
                > >
                > > Who is Front 242 ?
                >
                > **some belgian 80's band,they use some kind of
                > electronic pianos.In the band is some indian dude with
                > a mowhawk playing drums,shouting all the time that we
                > have to move our body.They wear sunglasses...even in
                > the dark and they use lots of smoke,so we can't even
                > see a thing...i don't know why every body likes them
                > so much.Their tracks have weird names like
                > "headpunker"(or something like that) and "Quite
                > usuals","mastertit",etc..i don't think they will become big
                > in the electronic world...besides they stole everything from
                > "Mastertune":)
                >
                > bye
                > Jürgen
                > np/Vront 243:Official Virgins (LP)(in the black sleeve!)
                >
                > =====

              • J.F.
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 4, 2002
                  I have found the secret diary of Jean-Luc btw.

                  http://listen.to/my.own.material

                  (start at the bottom of the page)

                  /j.

                  >I remember now, they also did covers of "Awful Day" from Neon Judgement
                  >and "Circling Overland" from VNV Nation ...
                  >
                  >Np: Back 242 - Always Stop (At the red light)

                  >> > Ground
                  >> >
                  >> > I'll keep that in mind. Though I'm not a beer
                  >> > drinker, I like these
                  >> > crazy cherry flavoured ones from Belgium.
                  >>
                  >> **Kriek Bellevue?

                  >> > Who is Front 242 ?
                  >>
                  >> **some belgian 80's band,they use some kind of
                  >> electronic pianos.In the band is some indian dude with
                  >> a mowhawk playing drums,shouting all the time that we
                  >> have to move our body.They wear sunglasses...even in
                  >> the dark and they use lots of smoke,so we can't even
                  >> see a thing...i don't know why every body likes them
                  >> so much.Their tracks have weird names like
                  >> "headpunker"(or something like that) and "Quite
                  >> usuals","mastertit",etc..i don't think they will become big
                  >> in the electronic world...besides they stole everything from
                  >> "Mastertune":)
                  >>
                  >> bye
                  >> Jürgen
                  >> np/Vront 243:Official Virgins (LP)(in the black sleeve!)
                  >>
                  >> =====

                  >TO UNSUBSCRIBE

                • Niels 23 Fischborn
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 4, 2002
                    "J.F." schrieb:

                    > I have found the secret diary of Jean-Luc btw.
                    > http://listen.to/my.own.material

                    What the hell is this... :-)

                    Umsturz jetzt!
                    Niels 23