Re: [pias-antler] Click Click tourdates

  • Peter Nyström
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 2, 2002
      > I got my Click Click "Bent Massive" tour shirt in the mail the other day!
      >
      > Here's the dates listed on it...did any of you old timers attend these
      > shows?

      Hi!

      I was at the Stockholm-gig. It was a superb show!!!
      One of my most memorable shows i have seen!

      Peter Nyström

    • Michael Rea
      Message 2 of 25 , Jul 2, 2002
        Thanks for info stephan!...exciting to check out these additional
        trax,eh?...please keep us posted as to when this release happens?

        cheers,

        mr mike

        n/p 400 blows - the good clean english fist (dojo-lp-14)

        > >+++++++oh,ok......Got to get this negapadres album on cd,what are the
        >bonus
        > >tracks featured here?.....anyone want to swap the vinyl for the cd,just
        >drop
        > >us a line...mr micky mike's ready to trade!
        >
        >the cd is yet to be releases. bonus tracks date back to the same
        >period the album was recorded and are unreleased unheard so far!
        >
        >best,
        >s t e f a n
        >--
        >: IRONFLAME.de :
        >: zentrale deutschsprachige informationsadresse fuer
        >. industrial_ritual_atonal_difficult_electronics_darkfolk
        >: http://www.ironflame.de

      • Jesper
        Message 3 of 25 , Jul 3, 2002
          >>Prehaps a;Gruhm and Snowy Red continued on their own?! Stefan?

          > only a few times there was another call-it-second-main-act for the
          night like it happened in dortmund when they were joined by click
          click. i know of no other date both bands did together on that tour.

          I wasn't there but I seem to recall seeing all three names on the poster for
          the Malmö gig...

          electronically yours, jesper

          http://www.bolina.hsb.se/hsidor/jesper
          - -- --- ---- ----- ------ ----- ---- --- -- -
          Electronic Obsession Mailorder
          http://obsession.svart.nu
        • Jan Sundström
          Message 4 of 25 , Jul 3, 2002
            --- Jesper <jesper@...> skrev: > >>Prehaps
            a;Gruhm and Snowy Red continued on their
            > own?!

            > > only a few times there was another
            > call-it-second-main-act for the
            > night like it happened in dortmund when they were
            > joined by click
            > click. i know of no other date both bands did
            > together on that tour.

            The whole Swedish leg was definitely a tripple-bill.

            Jan

            > I wasn't there but I seem to recall seeing all three
            > names on the poster for
            > the Malmö gig...
            >
            > electronically yours, jesper

            Följ VM på nära håll på Yahoo!s officielle VM-sajt www.yahoo.se/vm2002
            Håll dig ajour med nyheter och resultat, med vinnare och förlorare...
          • i r o n f l a m e . d e
            Message 5 of 25 , Jul 3, 2002
              > > i know of no other date both bands did
              > > together on that tour.

              >The whole Swedish leg was definitely a tripple-bill.

              thanks for the info. isn't it alarming how your memories fade with time... :-(