Re: [pias-antler] A;grumh

  • i r o n f l a m e . d e
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 12:05 AM
      > > hey did anyone ever hear the early tapes

      very funny casio vl1 stuff...!
      mostly a joke but also some pearls in between there

      > > and if i remember correctly on the back of the the
      >> price is right
      >> maxi there was mentioned a live lp on mail order

      the album was planned for release on play it again sam in late
      1990/early 1991, but they showed no interest neither in the live
      album nor in the band anymore so that was the exact moment when the
      band ceased to exist.

      the master tapes for the live album (including graet cover versions
      of daf's "der mussolini", throbbing gristle's "discipline" and
      psychic tv's "unclean") are still there and might be released some
      day by yours truly...

      > > would it be ok if i upload some early agrumh stuff on your files section

      >Hmm, no objections from me, but perhaps Stefan should give his consent first.

      when you mean stuff from the old ttkk tapes, the band doesn't mind.
      only the "tattoo" tape shouldn't be copied, distributed, made
      available in any form, since this was a serious ritual work, only
      given to people who had joined the t-circle, their own little cult

      best,
      s t e f a n

      : IRONFLAME.de :
      : zentrale deutschsprachige informationsadresse fuer
      . industrial_ritual_atonal_difficult_electronics_darkfolk
      : http://www.ironflame.de