[pias-antler] A Split-Second website

  • Kevin Abshire
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2000
      Hello to all. Just wanted to let everyone know that I have run into a
      few problems with my new site for A Split Second. I am hoping to have
      the site up by the end of this month. Sorry for being so slow, but I
      want it to look better than last time.

      Thanks

      Kevin
    • Rikard Florin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2000
        > Hello to all. Just wanted to let everyone know that I have run into a
        > few problems with my new site for A Split Second. I am hoping to have
        > the site up by the end of this month. Sorry for being so slow, but I
        > want it to look better than last time.

        hey kev!

        hmm, the end of this month? you know it's the beginning of the month now,
        don't you? ;) hehe... seriously, what's the problem? is there something we
        can help you with perhaps?

        speaking of nothing... anyone knows how the T.B.X. thing sound like compared
        to Poesie Noire?

        Rikard Florin

        http://non.n3.net
        http://www.scarecrow.nu

        "i don't know how to live,
        but i do know how to stay alive"
      • ASplitSecond@cs.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2000
          In a message dated 1/4/00 12:11:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
          rfmlist@... writes:

          << hmm, the end of this month? you know it's the beginning of the month now,
          don't you? ;) hehe... seriously, what's the problem? is there something we
          can help you with perhaps?

          I am not very good with computers, but I have help on the way. So I think it
          will be done in a few weeks.

          Thanks for all of your offers to help. If I run into anymore problems I will
          let everyone know.

          Kevin