Re: [pias-antler] pankow

  • i r o n f l a m e . d e
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2002
      hi brad,

      >ive never posted to this list before. i was wondering
      >if there was anyone here who has, has seen, or would
      >be willing to sell a copy of Pankow's limited edition
      >version of Gisela (the one in the marble box, on
      >coloured vinyl).
      >
      >im a huge fan, just never see these anywhere...

      i have this box. i'm sure i already posted some pictures of it to the
      list, maybe they are in the files section of the list, don't
      remember...

      just out of curiousity what would you be willing to pay for it?

      best,
      s t e f a n
      : IRONFLAME.de :
      : zentrale deutschsprachige informationsadresse fuer
      . industrial_ritual_atonal_difficult_electronics_darkfolk
      : http://www.ironflame.de
    • flesheating ants
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 9:59 AM
        > just out of curiousity what would you be willing to
        > pay for it?

        as a follow up to my previous email, these things seem
        to have dropped a lot in price since the release. ive
        found a couple of usenet and yahoo messages valuing it
        at about $150 usd (which i'd be glad to pay). its a
        shame, however this really is the perfect sort of
        instance for an auction, as it immediately turns into
        a matter of who wants it most, as they certainly wont
        see many of them.

        thanks,
        brad
        flesh eating ants records
        brad@...
        http://www.flesheatingants.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 8 3:19 AM
          --- "i r o n f l a m e . d e" <music_ml@...>
          skrev: >
          > i have this box. i'm sure i already posted some
          > pictures of it to the
          > list,

          Yep, here they are:

          Jan