Ebay Items

  • nigelayers
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2002
    • Michael Rea
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 19, 2002
        would this be the same nigel ayers of noctunal emissions coming to sell his
        music
        >?
        >mr mike.
        >
        >Items for sale at Ebay:
        >

        >Front 242 "No Comment" CD
        >http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1504215678
        >
        >Front 242 Headhunter Mini CD
        >http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1504215125
        >
        > Front 242 "Quite Unusual" Mini CD
        > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1504214640
        >

        >SPK "Auto-Da-Fe" LP
        >Walter Ulbrich Scahllfolien 1983
        >http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1504217369

      • Norm Tallant
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2002
          Hello everyone! I have a special favor to ask our German listees: would any
          of you be able to put up myself and my girlfriend during the Wave-Gotic
          festival this year? We're respectful and clean, and although our ability to
          speak German is limited, we communicate well with gestures and grunts. ;)

          Our plan at this point is to land in Germany (possibly Frankfurt) on May
          16th, get to Leipzig, enjoy the shows, and then leave on the morning of the
          21st to travel to Berlin to stay for a couple of days.

          It seems that every single hotel and hostel between Leipzig and Dresden are
          already booked up. :( So we'd appreciate any help we can get!

          All the best,
          -Norm
        • i r o n f l a m e . d e
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 2002
            >Our plan at this point is to land in Germany (possibly Frankfurt) on May
            >16th, get to Leipzig, enjoy the shows, and then leave on the morning of the
            >21st to travel to Berlin to stay for a couple of days.

            oh you guys are coming to berlin!?

            then make sure you pay me a visit and pick up all the live tapes the
            list will chose to want to have it digitally treated for a list only
            cd-r release.

            all the best,
            s t e f a n
            : IRONFLAME.de :
            : zentrale deutschsprachige informationsadresse fuer
            . industrial_ritual_atonal_difficult_electronics_darkfolk
            : http://www.ironflame.de
          • Norm Tallant
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 31, 2002