[pias-antler] new bands for eurorock Belgium

  • J�rgen Vanvlasselaer
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 1999
      hi all,

      here is a short list of new confirmed bands for the
      eurorockfestival..only 2 are interesting..-):
      -Paradise Lost
      -Moonspell
      -Anathema
      -The Gathering
      -Heather Nova
      and the interesting ones:
      -Praga Khan
      -Girls Under Glass

      also 2 more (big) names for that festival in Waregem (Nights Of The
      Abyss)(with Vomito Negro remember):
      -S.P.O.C.K. (yahoooo )
      -Alphaville (hopefully they are better then a couple of years ago in
      Leipzig on their returngig)-)

      I will keep u all informed...
      bye
      Jurgen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 1999
        >here is a short list of new confirmed bands for the
        >eurorockfestival..only 2 are interesting..-):
        >-Paradise Lost
        >-Moonspell
        >-Anathema
        >-The Gathering
        >-Heather Nova
        >and the interesting ones:
        >-Praga Khan
        >-Girls Under Glass

        Hmm. Could you perhaps tell me a bit about Praga Khan? I've heard of
        them/him...
        People have referred to them as sounding a bit like Tommi Stumpf - correct?

        ...___RAUZ___...
        NP: PAL - Gel�bnis

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 4, 1999
          --- Ville Hising <ville@...> wrote:
          > >> Hmm. Could you perhaps tell me a bit about Praga
          > Khan? I've heard of
          > them/him...
          > People have referred to them as sounding a bit like
          > Tommi Stumpf - correct?

          no.;not at all..-)

          Praga khan is a belgian band,they are the same people
          behind projects like Lords Of Acid,Digital Orgasm,Channel X and lots of
          other projects.
          Praga Khan sounds a bit like The Prodigy..but better-)
          They are already more then 10 years in the bussiness,they are very
          popular in the USA,England and Japan (they played once with Prodigy as
          their supportact in 92 or 93 in the Tokyodome,60.000 people-->biggest
          indoorconcert ever!!),and now finally in Belgium.
          You can find more info on their excellent website
          http://www.pragakhan.com

          greetingss
          Jurgen

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 4, 1999
            >> Khan? I've heard of
            >> them/him...
            >> People have referred to them as sounding a bit like
            >> Tommi Stumpf - correct?
            >no.;not at all..-)
            >Praga khan is a belgian band,they are the same people
            >behind projects like Lords Of Acid,Digital Orgasm,Channel X and lots of
            >other projects.
            >Praga Khan sounds a bit like The Prodigy..but better-)
            >They are already more then 10 years in the bussiness,they are very
            >popular in the USA,England and Japan (they played once with Prodigy as
            >their supportact in 92 or 93 in the Tokyodome,60.000 people-->biggest
            >indoorconcert ever!!),and now finally in Belgium.
            >You can find more info on their excellent website
            >http://www.pragakhan.com

            Ouch. Sounds like I've either got the wrong infos or mixed them up with
            another act.
            Doesn't seem that much up my alley though...
            Furthermore, never trust the Japanese market - remember that, for example,
            Ace of Base are huge there :)

            NP: Crisis NTI - Crisis