Re: sale / trade list

  • mark
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2001
      > I would also like to ad: THIS WAS A FAR TOO LONG "I HAVE A FEW
      ITEMS TO SELL-LIST" as we discussed a month a go!!!

      i confess,,, i let myself go (grin)

      Mark/RayMan
    • JanSundstr´┐Żm
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2001
        --- mark <fenris242@...> wrote:

        > 10 V / A IDEALISTIC IDIOT 3 CS noise with Arvid
        > Tuba, Klaus
        > Groh and Vidna Obmana in his early noise-period!

        Hi Mark,

        Can you tell a bit more abt this? What is the Tuba
        track? Release year, anything Tuba-related on the
        cover booklet (text, picture etc)

        How much would it be incl postage to sweden? Can I pay
        by paypal?

        Jan

        http://shopping.yahoo.com