Re: Buying Click Click, Part II...

  • mazokizt@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 31 9:43 PM
      Some 30 DM I think, for the 1st Inside Treatment CD, I could have
      been smarter, but it was my first time on ebay. Considering it´s sold
      by nearly 100 DM in my country, it was not a bad deal!
      Ciao!
      Renato Z.
      --- In pias-antler@y..., Ea242@t... wrote:
      > No, that only works for internationally available items.
      > The items for germany or europe don´t show up at eBay.com
      > (but most sellers ship international, even if the terms
      > state germany or europe only, just ask).
      >
      > For how much did you get it Renato?
      >
      > Eric
      > ______________________
      > http://www.red-team.de
      >
      > JOBA wrote:
      >
      > > Hi Renato,
      > >
      > > All you have to do is change ebay.de to ebay.com on
      > > the url prompt..
      > > All will be turn to english 'cause it uses the same
      > > databases or it calls the same...
      > >
      > > Joba

    • Jan Sundström
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 1, 2001
        At 04:43 2001-09-01 +0000, you wrote:
        >Some 30 DM I think, for the 1st Inside Treatment CD, I could have
        >been smarter, but it was my first time on ebay. Considering it´s sold
        >by nearly 100 DM in my country, it was not a bad deal!

        That's sick!
        I will tell the boys next time i see them. OK, I guess it's rare here too,
        but that only because nobody collects them, so the shops don't take in the
        CD's even second hand.

        Jan

      • Jan Sundström
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 1, 2001
          Hey all,

          Just stumbled on a website. There's a band called Fiction 8, that has been
          compared to Click Click:
          http://www.fiction8.com/promotiion.html

          Are they good? Worth getting?!

          Jan

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 1, 2001
            Jan Sundström wrote:

            > Just stumbled on a website. There's a band called Fiction 8, that has been
            > compared to Click Click:
            > http://www.fiction8.com/promotiion.html
            >
            > Are they good? Worth getting?!

            Hi Jan,

            up to now I only know their first 2 cds. "Dissonance in diference" is
            indeed very click click like (even the singer reminds to adrian smith
            sometimes), a nice dark electronic album, definitly worth buying it.
            Their 2nd album "Spirits" disappointed me, no more dark athomspheres (as
            in "Strangers in the garden" or "the spiders dream"), no more crispy :)
            basslines (as in "Soulicit" or "Harbingers of death"). Spirits sounds
            just like one of those usual albums today (and contains with "happy
            house" one my hate-songs, urgs.)

            Eric
            http://www.red-team.de