RE: [pias-antler] lost songs continued

  • Yvon HUBERT
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2001
      > is the second sample and start with a male voice saying system.. system..
      hey ! same for me searching for a while the name of this track .. and DJ
      Hell played it at Mayday this week end (saw him at Viva Tv)

      np : Terence Fixmer - Electric Vision

      Yvon HUBERT
      "Silence Has No Mean"
      ICQ : 10957926 Web : Electronic Behavior
      <http://www.multimania.com/behavior>
      The Klinik
      <http://www.multimania.com/behavior/Klinik>

      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 3:53 PM
        Yup, Force Legato - System - Now I just gotta find the 12" or CD. I did manage
        to get 2 versions of this song off Napster to tide me over until I find the
        original.........ohhhh the hunt goes on....

        Bart