[pias-antler] Mikulik pphobia

  • Duende
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 1999
      hi,its been long, im writing since someone was trying to make the deal
      with you in my name (i told you i was gonna give him your email so you
      could send the cd to him so the deal was inside the usa) but as far as i
      know you havent answered, -my friend email is santi666@...-,im
      willing to know whats up about it, please answer.
      good luck, bye
    • Duende
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 1999
        please ignore the last mesage, it was personal response but by mistake i
        placed the wrong to address