Re: [pias-antler] Another bargain!

  • Jesper Ödemark
    Message 1 of 24 , Oct 31, 2000
      Ok!
      Now back to the subject!
      Hey Anders, I got a Pyrolator CD, very weird, but good! I heard this guy was also member of Der Plan, but I could find no info on Der Plan, anyone knows what is it like??

      ***Have you never heard "Gummitwist"??? Poor man!!!

      electronically yours, jesper

      - -- --- ---- ----- ------ ------- ------ ----- ---- --- -- -
      Nu spelas: Men Without Hats - Security
      - -- --- ---- ----- ------ ------- ------ ----- ---- --- -- -
      Order the latest list with 2nd hand records
      from Electronic Obsession from me!
      - -- --- ---- ----- ------ ------- ------ ----- ---- --- -- -
      Never deal with Andrei Muresan, Romania!
      - -- --- ---- ----- ------ ------- ------ ----- ---- --- -- -
    • Anders Wahlbom
      Message 2 of 24 , Nov 1, 2000
        00-11-01 07.35, skrev Jesper Ödemark på jesper.odemark@... följande:

        >> Ha! Ha! Ha! <sweeping off false beard and dark glasses> Yes, Professor, it
        >> is your old enemy Colonel Olrik!
        >
        > Finally back discussing music! That's a Telex song for fxxk sake!

        Depends on how you see it. I know the Telex song exists but I haven't heard
        it; at least the song proves that Telex and I have read the same comics.
        Colonel Olrik is the recurring villain in E.P. Jacobs' comic strip Blake &
        Mortimer...

        /Anders
      • Anders Wahlbom
        Message 3 of 24 , Nov 1, 2000
          00-11-01 08.02, skrev Jesper Ödemark på jesper.odemark@... följande:

          > Ok!
          > Now back to the subject!
          > Hey Anders, I got a Pyrolator CD, very weird, but good! I heard this guy was
          > also member of Der Plan, but I could find no info on Der Plan, anyone knows
          > what is it like??
          >
          > ***Have you never heard "Gummitwist"??? Poor man!!!

          Or "Gefährliche Clowns", or "Alte Pizza", or "Da vorne steht 'ne Ampel", or
          "Ich bin ein Komputer", or "Adrenalin lässt das Blut kochen"...

          This is probably wildly inaccurate, but Pyrolator's first solo album,
          _Inland_, sounds a bit like _Produkt der Deutsch-Amerikanischen
          Freundschaft_ (hardly surprising because he was in DAF at the time) but
          purely electronic. The first Der Plan album, _Geri Reig_, in turn sounds a
          bit like _Inland_ with vocals...

          Achtung, Kurt-Martin, die Macht greift ganz sacht in!

          /Anders
        • Renato Zanotto de Paschoal
          Message 4 of 24 , Nov 1, 2000
            Some stuff unfornatelly never come to my country, I have to go after this stuff on my own, besides there are no radios that play this kind of music, and at this time I think I know even more than most local DJs about these bands. So, I´m on my own!!
            Later,
            Renato Z.

            ***Have you never heard "Gummitwist"??? Poor man!!!

            electronically yours, jesper

            - -- --- ---- ----- ------ ------- ------ ----- ---- --- -- -
            Nu spelas: Men Without Hats - Security
            - -- --- ---- ----- ------ ------- ------ ----- ---- --- -- -
            Order the latest list with 2nd hand records
            from Electronic Obsession from me!
            - -- --- ---- ----- ------ ------- ------ ----- ---- --- -- -
            Never deal with Andrei Muresan, Romania!

            eGroups Sponsor

            TO UNSUBSCRIBE

          • Renato Zanotto de Paschoal
            Message 5 of 24 , Nov 1, 2000
              So,
              In the end is the Wunderland album as good as this then??
              LAter,
              Renato Z.