MAGASIN 4 - Les Machines 1

  • Yvon HUBERT
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hello all,

      Yesterday It was the first edition of "Les Machines"
      here a small review and in the end the best band ;-)

      Firs band Empusae
      =================

      we lost the first 15 minutes .. thanx brussel we searched for around 1 hour
      cash distributor !!!!
      well very good techno-noise band ... they play all the stuff live .. good
      atmosphear
      for the beginning of a night

      Second Band : Ceremony Harmful
      ==============================

      ohhh this crapiest band of the night !!!
      horrible ... I laugh when I was He made 3 albums !!!

      Third Band : Buropolitik
      ========================

      the show begins to take a new step ...
      they are two in the band : a boy and a girl(very niice blonde girl :) )
      two parts in the show .. first time the boy sings and the girl is dancing

      second part : the guy makes nothing and the girl sings ..

      I prefered the second part of the show 'cos the girl is great and I think
      his voice is more welcome on the music !

      Fourth Band : Ionic Vision
      ==========================

      IONIC VISION !!! .. remember 1982-1983 the first Front 242 show ?
      Yeah there's guy like richard playing a drum machine
      the singer is powerful, the crowd moves well .. energized performance
      hmm if you never heard them, you can imagine that IV is a belgian NITZER EBB
      !!
      Yeah !!! the magasin 4 begins to be hot !!!

      Fifth Band : IC 434
      ====================
      Never heard them before .. there's fan of this bands in the room ... well a
      normal
      and actual EBM band : music not spectacula, distorted voices (hmm I prefer
      IONIC VISION with no distorted vocals :) )
      ok good but they won't enter my cd collection ;)
      but they make a great show and begin to warm up the magasin 4 for the next
      band

      Sixth band : SONAR
      ===================

      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
      HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

      Eric Van Wonterghem against Dirk Ivens !!! the noise battle is about to
      begin ....
      I think It was the first an experience like this .. Ok there's the Front 242
      show .. and now
      there's also the SONAR experience .. you're pushed in a trance .. you don't
      realize but your spirit
      is out of your body .. this is a physical experience
      and in the middle of the show, a few boys and gorgious girls invade the
      stage for dancing
      around Eric & Dirk .. incredible !!!
      The "Magasin 4" becomes Hell on earth Eric and Dirk see that the crowd want
      more and they're goign harder
      and with more noises !!!

      oohh during one song I must go away because I need water ... My body is
      about to explode ;)

      I will never forget this night !!! and I will try to experience one more
      time

      np - SNOG - IONIC VISION - What They Want (Needy) (I bought the two promo
      cds for ION005 ;) )

      Yvon HUBERT
      "Music Maestro Please ...."
      ICQ : 10957926 Web : Electronic Behavior
      <http://www.multimania.com/behavior>
      The Klinik
      <http://www.multimania.com/behavior/Klinik>
    • Yvon HUBERT
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
        Hello all,

        I bought at Discomania (Brussel) the split EP DIVE/KIRLIAN CAMERA - OBESSION

        Is the title OBSESSION a real split title with the two guys ?

        Or is it a cover version ?

        by the way .. I was searching for this title without knowing
        that Dirk Ivens worked on it !!!

        np - DIVE / KIRLIAN CAMERA - OBSESSION

        Yvon HUBERT
        "Music Maestro Please ...."
        ICQ : 10957926 Web : Electronic Behavior
        <http://www.multimania.com/behavior>
        The Klinik
        <http://www.multimania.com/behavior/Klinik>
      • Mario Walschaerts
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
          > I bought at Discomania (Brussel) the split EP DIVE/KIRLIAN CAMERA -
          OBESSION

          > Is the title OBSESSION a real split title with the two guys ?
          >
          > Or is it a cover version ?

          Obsession is a cover version. The original is by a band called Animotion.
          The other songs are Kirlian Camera doing Dive songs or Dive doing Kirlian
          Camera songs.

          Mario.
        • Jesper Ödemark
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2000
            > Obsession is a cover version. The original is by a band called Animotion.
            > The other songs are Kirlian Camera doing Dive songs or Dive doing Kirlian
            > Camera songs.

            Animotion kicks ass! Though "I, engineer" is a lot better IMHO!

            electronically yours, jesper

            Nu spelas:
            Order the latest list with 2nd hand records
            from Electronic Obsession from me!
            Never deal with Andrei Muresan, Romania!