WUMPSCUT - BLOODCHILD (Sneak Preview)

  • Tony @ DarkLand Music
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 1:58 AM
      Hi,

      Wumpscut is releasing a two CD set called BLOODCHILD on May 23rd, 2000.
      Over this past weekend, I posted excerpts from 10 of the songs. You
      won't find these samples anywhere else!

      http://www.darklandmusic.com/album_detail.asp?id=4579

      BLOODCHILD is sure to become a club favorite.

      Enjoy your sneak preview!

      Tony @ DarkLand Music
      http://www.darklandmusic.com

      DarkLand Music
      http://www.darklandmusic.com
      sales@...

      The place to find and buy Gothic, Industrial,
      Darkwave, EBM, Atmospheric, Synthpop, Electronica,
      Dark Ambient, Electro, Ethereal, and similar
      types of music at a reasonable price.