Re: [pias-antler] A-SS & PG on vinyl...

  • Jürgen Vanvlasselaer
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 4, 2013
      welll i saw Pankow at BIM 2011 with Bram on vocals and he really did an amazing job...the dude really has it :-)

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 4, 2013
        Yeah, I watched a little of the live footage on YouTube, wish I was there. :(

      • Norm
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5, 2013
          I have to agree here.... NTRSN is the best new stuff I've heard in quite some time. Shame none of it's on vinyl ;)

          All the best,
          -norm