Re: [pias-antler] A-SS & PG on vinyl...

  • nfpgasmask
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 4, 2013
      Yes, People Like Gods is good as well. I also picked up the new Pankow,
      Horge, EP, I like it, Bram is a great replacement, but still I prefer
      Alex, I can't help it!

      Bart

      > yeps...(and wearing my NTRSN t-shirt as we speak;-))...great
      > album,although i prefer their debut People Like Gods ,including this
      > smasher : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGvcJwAOdwI
      >
      > On the first album Bram Declercq (vocalist of Pankow these days) was doing
      > vocals as well on a few tracks.
      >
      > Sadly enough NTRSN is no more btw, Pieter was gonna start with something
      > else.
      >
      > Jürgen
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Jürgen Vanvlasselaer
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 4, 2013
        welll i saw Pankow at BIM 2011 with Bram on vocals and he really did an amazing job...the dude really has it :-)

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 4, 2013
          Yeah, I watched a little of the live footage on YouTube, wish I was there. :(

        • Norm
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 5, 2013
            I have to agree here.... NTRSN is the best new stuff I've heard in quite some time. Shame none of it's on vinyl ;)

            All the best,
            -norm