Does anyone have a test pressing of Rorschach Testing?

  • Norm Tallant
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 15, 2013
      I don't see one on discogs.

      All the best,

      -norm

    • Ulf Johansson
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 15, 2013
        I have one that comes with an info-sheet.

        /Ulf

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 15, 2013
          Ulf, I don't suppose you'd be interested in parting ways with it? :)

          All the best,
          -norm

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 16, 2013
            Hi Norm,

            I'm not sure.....it's a unique testpressing. I think I have a 'Wet skin
            and curious eye' test pressing somewhere too.

            Let me consider it (I don't usually part from my vinyls). But I felt
            that I had to reply, since you asked about it......

            /ulf

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 16, 2013
              Thanks, Ulf... I appreciate you considering :)

              Since I gave away my copies, I miss them. I wouldn't mind paying a good
              price for either 'Rorschach Testing' or 'Wet Skin' or both!

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 16, 2013
                A CD-lover going orthodox? ;)

                NTW - Men Without Hats kicked some serious ass yesterday. Who'd thought
                that?!

                www.electronic-obsession.se

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 17, 2013
                  Hi Norm,

                  Yeah, well I have to consider if I really want to part with any of
                  them.....If, in a sudden moment of temporary confusion, I decide to let
                  them go - you will be the first to know.

                  All the best,

                  Ulf