track id from short lyric

  • jesper
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 3, 2012
      Hi list,

      suddenly the line "on the underground train" popped up in my head and I
      cannot remember which track it is. I try to hum it without success. It
      _feels_ pias-antler-ish... It's a man behind the microphone and a
      rhythmic beat, but that about it. Please help before I turn crazy!

      I think it's quite repetative too... does that help?!

      - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
      www.electronic-obsession.se
    • Jürgen Vanvlasselaer
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 4, 2012
        found it yet?:-)

        i have no idea...

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 4, 2012
          It must be this one you're thinking of, from 1988:

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHUJyq0lUsY

          /Martin

          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 5, 2012
            Nope, still bugging me...
            If you don't know, maybe it's not pias/antler anyway *scary thought*

            /j.

            - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 5, 2012
              Nope, not that old classic... This is darker. More Bazooka Joe-ish, a
              bit Neon J-ish maybe... Two bars of the same basic bass pattern, one
              lower and back up again (I think). Crappy description maybe but I won
              hum and attach a sound clip. ;)

              /j.

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 5, 2012
                Imagination maybe, but I think one of the following sentences are
                something like: "afraid to look behind"

                If I don't find it soon I'll have to write it myself! ;)

                MaNi - you're usually great at these things - HELP!

                /j.

                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 5, 2012
                  this just came to mind...:

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTZXx6bWr1E

                  Flash and the pan : waiting for a train

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
                    Nope...

                    BUT... I'VE FOUND IT!!! :D
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txCZiOpORpo

                    Tribantura's amazing "Lack of Sense". Now I can sleep at night and
                    breath again. ;)

                    Thanks for your efforts guys!

                    Message 9 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
                      :-)...how can you forget that one? :-)

                      Message 10 of 11 , Sep 6, 2012
                        And how could you not help a man in need? ;)

                        /j.

                        Message 11 of 11 , Sep 7, 2012
                          :-)