Re: [pias-antler] Arch... New album next month...

  • mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2011
      Can hardly wait to get my mitts on a copy of this...

      The Arch - Engine In Void - CD

      New material sounds great, especially this track: "Individuals"

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U29j0seA8uU&feature=related

      Bring it on...

      Mr Mike
    • Arnold
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2011
        Hi! I'm desperately searching for this track: The Klinik - Belfast (Evergreens 2 Tape 1984) from "Various - Close Circuit Connection (LP) (Minimal Maximal)" could anybody help me out? thx in advance!