London is burning

  • jesper
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12, 2011
      ...and so was the distribution wharehouse of PIAS Group. I wonder what
      cool stuff was wrecked in the massive fire:
      http://m.guardian.co.uk/music/2011/aug/09/independent-record-labels-stock-london-riots?cat=music&type=article

      Among all the mentioned labels are Mute, Warp, One Little Indian, Rough
      Trade etc.

      www.electronic-obsession.se
    • Renato Zanotto de Paschoal
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12, 2011
        Reminds me about what rayman once said to me "come visit Europe while it
        still exists", or something like that.
        If things get really bad up there, remember life below the Equator is not
        that bad.

        I thought PIAS had become nearly a major btw.