A Split-Second live

  • jesper
    Message 1 of 19 , May 1, 2011
      AS-S turning up in Sweden this fall - time to dust off the old tour
      shirt last worn on my vinyl odyssey through Brussels! :D

      - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
      www.electronic-obsession.se
    • J├╝rgen Vanvlasselaer
      Message 2 of 19 , May 1, 2011
        i read it too...and i can assure you that they still kick ass!;-)

        Message 3 of 19 , May 9, 2011
          Nothing group related here... just a link to our
          new Refex Condition track: "Hang-Man"

          http://soundcloud.com/reflex-condition/hang-man

          ...any feedback welcome... ))))