Re: [pias-antler] Voltage Contro

  • jesper
    Message 1 of 50 , Apr 1, 2011
      Mike,

      your should go to Copenhagen with a big felt marker and change in
      basically every record store! :D

      - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
      www.electronic-obsession.se

      Reflex Condition skrev 2011-03-29 14:19:

      > As promised... big thanks going out to the Belgium/Brazilian pias/antler
      > faction...
      >
      > ...Yes, Voltage Control has been rescued from the clutches of EBM novices!
      >
      > Nice )
    • jesper
      Message 50 of 50 , Apr 7, 2011
        mike skrev 2011-04-07 02:11:

        > > Beware, I may show up on the upper side of the globe anytime, we have
        > some
        > > issues to work out in Italy.
        > >
        > +++ what issues?

        A prime minister owning the media and paying underage girls to do
        naughty stuff with him. That kind of issues? :D

        www.electronic-obsession.se