Re: [pias-antler] New Years Greeting from Hard Corps

  • jesper
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 1, 2011
      Hi,

      good to hear from one of them. Maybe they should be pointed in the
      direction of VOD or AnnaLogue or Minimal Wave?
      I know Régine died a couple of years ago. Sad, since I felt there were
      reunion talks going on. I thought you knew. Good that you never got that
      Q while on TV! ;)

      keep blipping,

      - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
      www.electronic-obsession.se

    • Jürgen Vanvlasselaer
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 1, 2011
        yeah this is indeed an old list....one of the few still (more or less) going....slowly,ok,cause everybody is on facebook these days:-)

        anyway..happy new year everybody ;-)

        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 3, 2011
          Congrats on your, errr, 30th anniversary.
          I think it does not actually have to do with facebook, but with the fact
          that the Pias-Antler subject itself has been rather slow on interesting
          news. Unless for those who are into the "minimal wave" oriented news. But I
          guess most of us receive the very same newsletters.
          Ciao!
          Renato