"turning Bruxelles into a monument of excremental architecture..."

  • jesper
    Message 1 of 51 , Oct 7, 2010
      Hi friends and foes... ;)

      I'm off to the land that doesn't exist: Belgium
      http://zapatopi.net/belgium/

      Jurgy-Jürg mailed this link a few months ago:
      http://www.discogs.com/groups/topic/86287

      From what I read (and without having compared to real life on a map) I
      should focus on Doctor Vinyl (if I feel in a heretic mood, buying new
      stuff), Goupilophone, Lost In Music and Arlequin. Correct?

      I don't know which day they (It's a work trip you know) let us shop yet,
      but my guess is monday or tuesday. Any listees around then, not busy
      elsewhere?

      - -- --- ---- ----- ---- --- -- -
      www.electronic-obsession.se
    • Jürgen Vanvlasselaer
      Message 51 of 51 , Oct 8, 2010
        Just 9-12 of October. And, as mentioned, a worktrip. So there's probably

        just little time for vinyl browsing anyway... :(

        But, to slide more on-topic. I just filled a huge hole in my collection

        when the Vomito Negro one-sided debut arrived in the mail today. :D

        http://www.discogs.com/Vomito-Negro-Vomito-Negro/release/320919

        ***cool:-)..i have it too..bought it from smurf once if i remember well...the Vomito tapes are still on my wantlist :-)

        www.electronic-obsession.se